Central Florida’s Top Tile Roofing Company
We've got you covered!
- A BBB Accreditation
- Backed by Lifetime Warranties
- Affordable Financing Options Available
Orlando’s Reliable Tile Roofing Installation Company
Tile roofs are popular in Orlando, FL because they are durable and complementary to the residential architecture found throughout Central Florida.
Pinnacle Roofing Group is a leading provider of tile roof installations in Orlando. Customers have come to expect exceptional workmanship from us because we strive to always deliver the best. Our team will be available to answer your questions and address your concerns at every stage of the process.
If it’s time to upgrade your roof to the next level, give Orlando’s trusted roofing company a call. We’d love to show you what tile roofing options we have for you!
Types of Tile Roofs We Install
Crown Roof Tiles
Crown Roof Tiles is a leading manufacturer of the best concrete and clay roofing tiles around. From their Clay Series to their Signature Series, you can find tiles that look traditional or ones that look like wood shakes or slate! Because tile is so long-lasting, we believe that homeowners should have a variety of design options that suit their needs.
The Pros and Cons of Tile Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons. It’s best to know what to expect.
Pros of Tile Roofs
- Sustainable materials: Most tiles are made of natural materials that can be reused or ground up after their service life. Because of their longevity, the fact that you rarely have to replace a tile roof also helps reduce your overall carbon footprint.
- Durable: Tile roofs are sturdy against wind, rain, and even fire. This is why they are a popular choice in areas with extreme weather conditions.
- Long-lasting: Whether you install a concrete or clay tile roof, it will have double or triple the lifespan of asphalt shingles.
Cons of Tile Roofs
- Expensive: Tile roofing can easily cost double that of asphalt, especially clay and concrete. That’s materials alone, installation will not be cheap either.
- Difficult installation: If not properly aligned and badly installed, tile roofs can cause a lot of problems to your home even just days after installation. That’s why it’s crucial to hire a professional who has experience working with tile roofs.